Notes on (dividing as) human behavior, and behavior of nature.
differentiate between opinions and facts; Hint: both as a process that is to be practice in the presence of the inevitable passage of time
I want to be in a place where I don’t have to consciously limit myself, like following traffic rules
I don’t want to have to type to document my thoughts, rather as soon as I think of it I want to documented already
the scientist that studies opinions- his own opinions called a self-improvement journey.
The purpose of this website is to serve as a coping mechanism for myself (the author behind the posts) to heal from childhood trauma.
sort by categories:
Anti-Capitalism Blogging Brainstorming Categorizing/Organizing Opinion Conservative Thought Criminal Justice Facts about Feelings Feelings Are Facts Feelings Change Feelings Programming From The Flawed Phases Of My Life From The Learning Phases Of My Life Individualism Individualism Inspirational Journal Liberal Thought Libertarian Thought Measuring/Organizing Opinion Mental Health Update Microblogging Mindconcept Moral Dilemma Moral Support Motivational Motivational Quotes My Personality Organized Notes Personal Development Philosophy Politics Politics Psychology Project Rant Real Science Social Psychology Social Science Sociology Studying Feelings Studying Opinions Tip Uncategorized Unorganized Notes Used as artificial motivation Venting
sort by tags:
Alive Bias Anti-Death Penalty Anti-Military Application of Human Being Limits Applying Formula Artificial Law Awareness Breaking Stereotypes Cause and Effect of Feelings Confidence Booster Death Penalty Desire Expect Feeling Experience Feeling Forbidden Thoughts Formula Grey Area Guide Information attacking you Interesting Statistics Ivory Tower Keywords Liberalism Man-Made Law Marxism Metacognition Moral Facts Morality Natural Law NSFW References Included Opinion Political Satire Politics Questioning Feelings Republicanism Satire Satirical Self-Help Self-Improvement Psychology Sensitive Content Included Technical Difficulties Thought Crime Thought Process Wisdom
useful resources [PAGES]:
- At-Home Experience Experiments
- Basic Questions Formula Sheet
- F.A.Q. And Answers
- For Moral Support
- Inappropriate Desires Deterrence Resources
- Inspirational Useful Information
- Keywords, Word-bank:
- Neuroscience Resources
- Performing Deductive Reasoning Tips
- Relatable Memes
- Sociological Research
- Sociological Research Questions
- Sources For Artificial Energy
- Studying Grammar IS Using The Information For Learning
- To Do:
- Useful Resources To Refer To When You Get “Off Track,” Distracted
- Why I am still not documenting the ideal system in a perfect manner, just yet:
- [Miscellaneous] Resources
- [Miscellaneous] Unorganized Quick Facts, Rhetorics (not posts)
Sites’ table of contents:
- SITE MAP (THIS PAGE)
- Posts Page / Recent – Oldest Publishing Date
- Featured Posts (yet to use)
- Archives, Tag, Categories, Search Bar Page all on an organized U.I.
- Technical website resources
- Note to self: on how to use this website and other websites, in case you forget.
|Authors’ Archives: Ebenezer Suresh|