- [This, by far, is the biggest one] cannot afford to take “breaks” or else you’ll lose track on the learning curriculum and get distracted by content
- still l have to be with other people and practice morals
- you’re not guaranteed any rights
- [This, another big one] you must be able to first identify the problem, which is done via asking questions; Don’t hate the wrong thing; No “misplaced” feelings
- schooling; Teaches you the wrong things
- I don’t want to gain thick skin, but I must.
- Learned that I need to quit getting close and slacking off whilst practicing morals like I did.
- I am not skilled enough to resist it completely
- I – solely – am not the one to decide, rather I am pressured in unique forms that I have yet to identify.
Learning from my mistakes, setting new policies for myself to follow:
There is a good reason why my body says otherwise to associate with the people whom I live with – I simply cannot get along with them. I am unable to act upon this as I am required to live here for the next 7 months.
- Understand that there is no other way to get into a good college other than “learning the hard way”
^ That is an example of emphasizing, setting the goal of identifying certain thoughts via an open-mind (ex, setting and pursing the goal of listening to someone)
America will never be able to emulate the Nordic-model simply because our culture is a melting pot from people around the world.Op-Ed: The Left’s big lie about Nordic socialism – Archive
A: Regardless of the fact that I wanted to identify the formula for imperfection of understanding, comprehending, which produces feelings, at first, I didn’t know that there were limits to the science mindset, and that me being unaware of the why was the every reason I felt such feelings – This is how I learned the skill trait to be calm under pressure – only I can teach myself at a younger age this – and it’s a good thing, learn from others mistakes, don’t feel bad for being smarter than them – my goals are beyond their level of understanding.
This is also because, to dumber people – in order to get smarter, that is, so don’t get sad – one must cling onto these sayings – it’s like how if you can’t play well on a rusty laptop you don’t deserve a better performing, brand, new one.
Living life is learning
You can learn content, be assigned a task, or learn about variables (variables requires a science mindset, glasses, scope in order to see)
 – Another great example of mental is physical On the same page, setting.
Hence the rhetoric ‘fold under pressure’